Date(s) - 07/07/2022
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Ocean County Library
Categories No Categories
Thursday 7/7/22 In Person
Ocean County Library – Toms River Branch
101 Washington Street
Toms River, NJ 08753
Ever wake from a nightmare in total fear? Or have a dream you are convinced is prophecy (going to happen)? Do you remember your dreams? Do you lucid dream? And if not, how can you develop your awareness of your dream state and use it purposely to enhance your life, increase your psychic ability, heal yourself and help others?
Working with the dream state is an invaluable tool for consciously (while you are unconscious no less!) connecting more deeply to your intuition and to spirit. Dreams are information from your subconscious, unconscious and higher conscious. Dreams have been recorded throughout history and in EVERY religious text. Psychic information, inspiration (think Beethoven’s Symphony) and much needed daily information is often downloaded and received in dreams. Understanding how to use the dream state to invoke information is one of the greatest tools you can access. Not only will we discuss how to interpret our dreams, but also how to use the dream state for purpose and transformation.
Here are just some of the things we will discuss….
* Dream states and how to advance into higher stages of learning and purpose
* Categories of dreams and what they mean
* Common Signs and Symbols in dreams and what they mean
* Colors in dreams and what they mean
* Interpreting your own dreams and others dreams
*Understanding psychic information in dreams and how to know what a premonition is and what isn’t
* Getting inspiration and million-dollar ideas in the dream state
* Astral travel and Astral Catalepsy– you know, when you wake up and feel like you can’t speak or someone is holding you down * Using the dream state for healing- as the shamans did
* Dream visits from your loved ones and how to have them more often